Part-Time Operations Assistant
Who we are: Minnie Lane is a contemporary jewelry line based in Nashville, TN. Launched in 2017 by stylist and art director Minnie Lane Phillips (Mimi), her namesake jewelry line celebrates youthful playfulness in an elegant and timeless way. Art history blends with pop culture producing a refreshing form of wearable art.
What we need: As we continue to grow our brand, we are looking for a Creative Operations Assistant who will be responsible for supporting our team, adhering to Minnie Lane design standards and upholding the Minnie Lane aesthetic.
Who you are: Passionate, driven, and highly organized -- You will support the Minnie Lane design/creative team while working cross-functionally with our marketing and operations teams. Excellent opportunity for someone seeking creative mentorship and/or e-commerce experience.
What you’ll do:
- Work alongside Creative and Technical Manager to complete projects + tasks
- Assist at Pop-ups when necessary
- Customer Service
- Coordinate local pick-ups
- Monitor/manage Minnie Lane customer service email address
- Inventory Management
- Track inventory sent/received from photoshoots
- Pull/send/track inventory when loaned
- Track wholesale inventory and replenish when needed
- Maintain organized inventory in studio
- Order Fulfillment
- Pack + ship orders
- Prep packaging materials when needed
- Office Duties
- Keep office clean and organized
- Source/order new materials when needed
- Other project management and administrative duties as they arise
What you’ll bring:
- A hunger to learn about our industry, comfort with a fast-paced environment and a love of startup life
- Ability to work with a team in a fast-paced environment with many moving parts; you are able to work both autonomously and within a team.
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Premiere and InDesign strongly preferred), Shopify and various Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tik Tok)
Hours and Pay:
- ~20 hrs/week. Pay will be negotiated based on experience.
Please email us your resume and why you think you’d be a great addition to the Minnie Lane team to firstname.lastname@example.org.